Watch The Lorax (2012) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeThe Lorax another good animated movie. A colorfully animated movie that's excellent for kids and enjoyable for adults. The characters are good and animation is fantastic. If you want to watch and enjoy an animated movie with your children then you should definitely check this movie. A must see family movie. Enjoy

How to Watch The Lorax (2012) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play The Lorax full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , , ,



62 Responses to "Watch The Lorax (2012) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Oh no it won't let it play and i can only use samsung galaxy ace to view these vids :/

  2. Anonymous says:

    Works fine for me! Thank you!!!

  3. Anonymous says:

    Please tell me Horton Hears a Who is close to the top of your list! I'm dying to watch that movie again! :)

  4. Anonymous says:

    Hy I am so dissapointed cause I can't watch the movie I don't know how to view this movie I have a blackberry

  5. Emyii says:

    Could you add barbie princess charm school and barbie in the pink shoes please

  6. Anonymous says:

    When wilo Monsters University be in here again

  7. Anonymous says:

    No ! I Can't See This ! I'm Using An Ipod Touch !

  8. Anonymous says:

    Can you add the films johnny tsunam and johnny kapahala back on board love them films

  9. Anonymous says:

    Johnny tsunami

  10. Anonymous says:

    You are so awesome!

  11. Anonymous says:

    Great Movie !Can really teach younger generations to care! thnx for the movie!

  12. Anonymous says:

    I can't hear it

  13. Anonymous says:

    I can't hear it :(

  14. Anonymous says:

    Excellent movie! However, near the end of the movie the sound gets static-y for a while and then goes back to normal. Just thought I'd point that out.

  15. Anonymous says:

    Homeward bound pleaseeee!!

  16. Admin says:

    Thanks everyone for your comments. Horton Hears a Who! (2008) is #34 on the list so expect it to be added after 1-2 weeks. Barbie in the Pink Shoes (2013), Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey (1993) and Barbie: Princess Charm School (2011) are already on my list.

    Monsters University (2013) just released so expected it to be added after while.

    Johnny Tsunami (1999) has been added to the list.

  17. Anonymous says:

    It doesn't work for me. ��

  18. Anonymous says:

    Thank you guys, you guys are seriously awesome putting this film
    Its about time people care about the environment

  19. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add Monsters vs Aliens???!!!! 'Cause I love that movie!

  20. Anonymous says:

    Could you add the pirates of the Caribbean movies to your list? Please and Thank you

  21. Very lovely...
    Do you have the pleasure to upload please the "Hocus Pocus" with betty midler!! :)

  22. Anonymous says:

    wow im so glad i can watch these movies for free.i have been looking for someway to watch movies and i'm so glad i can watch movies.thank you.please add more movies

  23. Anonymous says:

    what happened to the sound in the last 10mins?? it went all fuzzy and annoying! could you please put avalon high and other disney channel movies please! and barbie and the three musketeers my daughter loves that movie!

  24. Anonymous says:

    Admin please add scooby doo spooky island the one with real people please

  25. Anonymous says:

    Please add monster university

  26. Anonymous says:

    plis can you put all barbie movies and more church movies

  27. Anonymous says:

    love this cite! But this is the only movie I have had a problem with it keeps stalling and the sound gets really fuzzy at some points

  28. Anonymous says:

    I only got to watch 23:44 of it :(

  29. Anonymous says:

    I love this cite and this movie but the sound did go static at the end
    Hope This never happens to earth!:)

  30. Anonymous says:

    It only let me watch the first 30 minutes of it! :(

  31. LaurenLaughs20 says:

    This is without doubt one of the best movies to show children. I loved the book as a child and it taught me to appreciate the world around me. I love this. Thanks for putting it up, Admin.

  32. Anonymous says:

    it will only let me watch about 40 mins of it :(

  33. Anonymous says:

    The sound gets really staticy around 70 minutes in. But ohter than that the quality is wonderful.

  34. Anonymous says:

    It does not work for me anymore. It use to. Please advise. Many thanks

  35. Anonymous says:

    It's really good it works for me! ��

  36. Anonymous says:

    Admin, could you please add grown ups(2009) to your blog ?

  37. Anonymous says:

    Harry potter movies Plc

  38. Anonymous says:

    I can hear whats going on but I can't see what's going on. Is there any way I can fix this?

  39. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't work for me the play button is crossed through

  40. Anonymous says:

    Can u please tell me the URL for Shrek Forever After please??? Thx so much for The Lorax!

  41. Anonymous says:

    It says video removed from public access! :(

  42. Anonymous says:

    can you put journey to the center of the earth 1&2, please?
    Love your site!!!<3

  43. Anonymous says:

    Can you plzzzz add Barbie and her sisters in a ponytail plzz.

  44. erika says:

    Tell me y such a wonderful movie has be removed :'(

  45. Anonymous says:

    Please put up a new stream :(

  46. Anonymous says:

    Could you please add Frozen

  47. Anonymous says:

    The best Dr. Seuss story ever.

  48. Anonymous says:

    Can you please.add.monsters university

  49. Anonymous says:

    it says removed from public access.............

  50. Emily says:

    Awsome I like this cartoon!!! and could u plz add Wreck it Ralph I'm dying to watch it PLZZZZZ ADD IT ON THE LIST THNKS!!!

  51. Anonymous says:

    It got really scratchy during the part where Mr. Ohare or Ohair told the delivery man to tell the crowd what he thinks about planting the seed. I couldn't even understand what the man said but other than that, it was great! Thanks!

  52. Anonymous says:

    I cant even hear it and the volume is 100%

  53. Anonymous says:

    Not working :'(

  54. Anonymous says:

    It says it has been removed from public access! ;-(

  55. Great movie for the family. Plus it teaches kids the value of nature and it's importance for the environment.

  56. Anonymous says:

    stop

  57. Anonymous says:

    BEST MOVIE EVER, but needs to be better quality

  58. Anonymous says:

    It's really blurry and the subtitles are annoying

  59. Amber says:

    I love this movie :D thank you so much for uploading this.

  60. Anonymous says:

    I want to know how to change the subtitles? please it is really important its starting to bug me and I really love this site but other than that its great thank you in advance :)

  61. Admin says:

    Anon, Sorry the subtitles cant be changed.
    Thanks

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.