Watch The Smurfs (2011) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeThe Smurfs a good action animated movie. It's a cute film about a group of Smurfs who end up in New York. It has great animation and nice special effects. It's most likely aimed for kids, it has some nice jokes, crazy humor and a good message at the end. Enjoy this movie and let me know your opinion about it. Have a great weekend everyone.

How to Watch The Smurfs (2011) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play The Smurfs full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , ,



37 Responses to "Watch The Smurfs (2011) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Could you add the land before time 4-12

  2. you could add flushed away ti is a grate movie i will tell all my
    friends to download it if you get FLUSHED AWAY

  3. Anonymous says:

    Can u add despicable me 2 with english subtitle plz

  4. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add spider man 3

  5. Can u add despicable me 2 and monster university with eng subtitle or non sub plz

  6. Anonymous says:

    Can you add all the air bud movies, along with the buddies movies plz

  7. Hello i have been watching the movie's you put here and I would like you to put the movie called over the hedge I love that movie and I would appreciate it if you get that movie. Thank you.

  8. aira says:

    Thank you so much for uploading. I admire the admin. Keep it up! ^_^

  9. Can you please add smurfs 2?

  10. Anonymous says:

    Can u add arthur christmas.
    Or hugo

  11. Anonymous says:

    Admin i know you are probably busy with other stuff but can plllllllz restream CARS 2 so it can work on my SamSung cos its not working for me

  12. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments. Land Before Time, there are lot of movies released so from them so it will take some time before I can get them all up.

    Flushed Away (2006), Over the Hedge (2006) and Despicable Me 2 (2013) are already on my list. Spider-Man 3 (2007) is not an animated movie so I might not be able to add it.

    The Smurfs 2 (2013) is on my list as well. Have a great weekend everyone.

  13. Anonymous says:

    Admin, can u add monster university plz

  14. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for the movie it's great can u add bridesmaids too thanks x

  15. Hey, please can u add monsters university please? I would love to watch it again!! :)

  16. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for the great movie could you please add Turbo thank you

  17. Anonymous says:

    can you please add smurfs 2 and Despicable me 2 thanks

  18. Anonymous says:

    Umm... I know it sounds really repitive or something... idk, but the movie kinda ended just when Papa Smurf was saying his goodbye and that's not exactly the end of the movie so yeah, please fix that for other people.... Thank you

  19. Please add Smurfs Two, Despicable Me 2, AND PLZ ADD PITCH PERFECT! I've been wanting to see it SO bad!

  20. Anonymous says:

    Hi Admin I was just wondering if you could add the Disney version of Alice and Wonderland, I don't know if you already have it on the site or not but I can't find it, so please either point it out to me or possibly add it to your list. Thanks Admin. :)

  21. Anonymous says:

    Where did The Lorax go??? Every time I try to find it, it says the page no longer exists!!! :(

  22. Anonymous says:

    Hey! I thought u said u would put up ICE AGE CONTINENTAL DRIFT and LET IT SHINE! Plzzzz upload them! Plzzzz i beg u!

  23. Admin says:

    Anon, you can use search bar above to find The Lorax. Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012) is on my list and will be added soon.

  24. Anonymous says:

    Ard thanx for continental drift but what about let it shine? Oh btw i really appriciate how much work u put into this blog i mean really u is the best blogger ever .! I mean i really do appriciate u from my heart .

  25. Anonymous says:

    please add smurfs 2

  26. Anonymous says:

    The movies won't play in full screen on my Kyocera hydro. I've tried refreshing the page and it won't work. I have been watching movies on here for a while but they don't want to work now

  27. Anonymous says:

    Not working every time I reload it it just won't let me play it yikes!!!!!

  28. smurfs lover says:

    i luv smurfs

  29. Anonymous says:

    It says that the stream has been removed from public viewing

  30. Anonymous says:

    It wont work on my smsung galaxy tab 2

  31. Anonymous says:

    it says video has been removed from public acces

  32. Anonymous says:

    yea i keep reloading it but it wont work

  33. Anonymous says:

    this was so stupid what kind of movie is this :c

  34. Anonymous says:

    Admin I love this site and glad I am able to watch this. The video work pretty well. The quality of the video was good, but did have some audio issues about 50 minutes in. I does this weird stuttering and there is static in some places. It isn't horrible though. May want to think about removing this one and reloading it to fix the audio. Thanks!

  35. Anonymous says:

    It ain't workin!!!! :/

  36. Anonymous says:

    it's not working

  37. Anonymous says:

    hey, could you please add the mask? It is an old film but it is funny.
    And this film is not working....

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.