Watch Tales from Earthsea (2006) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeTales from Earthsea (Gedo senki) a Japanese animated fantasy movie. A great fantasy adventure film, it doesn't have depth and creativity of Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service and Spirited Away but still it has some interesting moments. Let me know what do you think about this movie.

How to Watch Tales from Earthsea (2006) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Tales from Earthsea full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , , ,



39 Responses to "Watch Tales from Earthsea (2006) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much! This is a really sweet movie but it should have done more with dragons than it did. Since it started with dragons it should have had more interaction with the dragons throughout the movie. I love the true name thing, I've read a lot of really good books that use the true name trick.

  2. Anonymous says:

    This is actually one of my Top favorite anime movies! I have been looking for it for so long! THANK YOU!

  3. Anonymous says:

    Yes! Thank you so much for adding this!!!!

  4. Anonymous says:

    I am soooo happy u added this movie ive been waiting forever for this movie

  5. Anonymous says:

    This webesite is the best!! ... could you please add summer wars to the list? thank you so much :)

  6. I've seen this one before! Its weird but as soon as I saw the old man from the boat I knew I saw this before.

  7. Anonymous says:

    Could you please add brave

  8. Admin says:

    Thanks for you comments everyone, appreciate them. Brave is already here, use the search bar above to find it.

  9. Anonymous says:

    THANK U SOOOOOOOO MUCH IVE WAITED SOOO LONG TO SEE THIS also i luv the site thx

  10. Anonymous says:

    Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This video is the best I've watched sofar.

  11. Anonymous says:

    Love this movie.

  12. PLEASSE PLEASSE PLEASSE ad METROPLOS the japanese anime movie it's the most beautifull movie in the world! I would ne so gratefull if you add it :)

  13. Anonymous says:

    Yatanar phyu:Please upload haunted mansion plz plz plz

  14. Really good movie. Can you please add The Lone Ranger

  15. Anonymous says:

    thank god this website is working again because I watch all the movies you have uploaded until like july 2 because the website was removed. but now it is working again (((((((::::

  16. Anonymous says:

    the movie is great :) but the last part of it is missing :( tell me what to do plz

  17. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie thank you so much for adding it! except for spirited away this is my favourite anime movie!!!<3

  18. Anonymous says:

    Very very nice indeed! Im so happy that you're doing this. FOr us to enjoy the japanese animations. Can you please, if you can only though. Can you add Ocean Waves?
    Really really thank you for this :)

  19. Anonymous says:

    The stream isn't working it stopped in the middle and now it doesn't play at all

  20. Anonymous says:

    Great story but the ending came out of nowhere and explained nothing.

  21. Anonymous says:

    Thank you sooo much for these movies!Can you please add Tuck everlasting, every time I try to watch it somewhere else something happens!

  22. Anonymous says:

    Works fine in start, but lags A LOT.

  23. Anonymous says:

    Stream isn't working...:(

  24. Anonymous says:

    this was a good movie i like it

  25. Anonymous says:

    The two dragons fighting together in the entry of the movie was "Sparrow Hawk" and "Khab".. Thank you for all the wonderful movies you've shared us.. I loved it.. thanks again..

  26. Alice :) says:

    Um did the Erin just kill his father? O.o
    It is a great movie though :D

  27. Anonymous says:

    I have a play button with a line through it.... Needless to say its not working for me..

  28. Anonymous says:

    wow, I really liked that movie. It was cute, mystical, and romantic all at once!

  29. Anonymous says:

    I dont understand why erin killed his farther
    terrinin is a dragon
    it was not right for you to say in the description that it did not have creative depth of other movies
    in your descriptions I would advice you to put down positive things about the movie and keep you're opinions to yourself
    also lavagirl and something boy

  30. ugh!! i really wanted to watch the movie but it keeps jumping from 1 minute in to the end! i tired going over where it jumps but it keeps on going back and jumping to the end again! :( i was really hoping to watch it.

  31. it's taking for ever to fully load!!! i waited an hour thinking it was half done, when it really was only like 3 mins done! ugh!

  32. Anonymous says:

    is there a way to make the streaming faster?? i'm having trouble watching it, cause instead of loading it jumps to the end.

  33. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much! I loved it!

  34. Anonymous says:

    I can't get the sound to work on some of the movies. I don't know if it's my computer or the movie....I couldn't get it to work on Rise of the Guardians either...

  35. i love the movie more on the sound track the musical symphonies !!! and the song of teno

  36. Anonymous says:

    can you add arjuna please!

  37. Anonymous says:

    That movie was great its the best adaptation of Ursa Le Guin's books I've seen.

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.