Watch We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story (1993) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeWe're Back! A Dinosaur's Story another funny animated Dinosaur Film for kids and adults. It is a really good movie and I think it's based on a kid book. The film will be different than other animated movies you usually see because it's about Dinosaurs living in new york. Have fun and let me know what do you think about this movie.

How to Watch We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story (1993) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



14 Responses to "Watch We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story (1993) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Could you add monsters university and descpicable me 2? Do you just do Disney movies?

  2. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie. I remember seeing it as a kid. This brings back memories. Thanks for uploading it. :)

  3. Anonymous says:

    Can you put Scooby Doo on Zombie Island on here please? :)

  4. Anonymous says:

    This is a cute movie and I like how Rex breaks out into song during the parade. I also really like the actual song and its beat.

  5. Admin says:

    No problem. Thanks for your comments. Monsters University (2013), Despicable Me 2 (2013) and Scooby-Doo (2002) are already on my list of movies that will be added.

  6. Anonymous says:

    Can you upload "Page Master" or "Cats don't dance" next? I remember these movies from my childhood :D

  7. Anonymous says:

    Twin towers...

  8. Admin says:

    Jennifer, I have removed them all. Thanks.

  9. Anonymous says:

    Hi the video won't play on this site.
    Thank you.

  10. Anonymous says:

    ik krijg te zien: deze video bestaat niet.

  11. Anonymous says:

    It says the video no longer exists. Can you find another stream?

  12. Admin says:

    New stream has been added. Enjoy.

  13. Anonymous says:

    Thank you!

  14. Anonymous says:

    I love this movie and all the real life examples in the parade(The balloons,Jurassic park,ect)It was one of my favorite childhood movies,and its meaning still resonates within me today;Never give up on your dreams,because they could come true(As my sister jokingly says:Brought to you by an old genius who tries to give New York Dinos!)Thank you guys for adding all these childhood movies that I have troubles finding elsewhere.

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.