Watch Wolf Children (2012) Online For Free Full Movie English dubbed Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeWolf Children (Okami kodomo no ame to yuki) a Japanese animated movie. Ame and Yuki is an animated drama film that is worth watching. It tells a honest story. If you like drama movies, check this film out. It might be boring for some people as it's too long almost at 2 hours but overall it's a great anime movie that I would highly recommended. Have fun.

How to Watch Wolf Children (2012) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Wolf Children full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



85 Responses to "Watch Wolf Children (2012) Online For Free Full Movie English dubbed Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I loved this please add more Japanese animes I love them and have watched them all thank you!!!!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Sugoi-ne!! love the story. it really made me cry when their father died! T_T

  3. Anonymous says:

    Oh my goodness. It's wonderfully made. Keep up with the great movies!! :)

    -Lovely :)

  4. Anonymous says:

    Loved it! Can you add alvin and the chimpmuks all three please!!!!

  5. Anonymous says:

    It was really touching!Thank you so much! :D

  6. Anonymous says:

    Nice spoiler second commenter down :/

  7. Anonymous says:

    Greatest movie ever!!!! This is on my top ten list. Could you add Surf's Up by any chance?

  8. Anonymous says:

    im soooo glad i found this website. i can now watch all the movies i have wanted to see for a long time now. honestly neer heard of this movie... after i did, i made me cry so much!

  9. Anonymous says:

    Ame being little bitch when he grew up

  10. Anonymous says:

    I absolutely love Japanese and Chinese anime! Especially from Studio Ghibli, those are my favorites! Could you add more Studio Ghibli movies? That would be great if you did! This movie is on my top 10 list!

  11. Anonymous says:

    Can you please find more movies of this sort they are wonderful in my humble opinion.

  12. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments everyone. Alvin and the Chipmunks (2007) is already on my list. Surf's Up (2007) has been added to the list.

    I will keep adding new movies :) have a great day everyone.

  13. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for adding surfs up on my request!!

  14. Anonymous says:

    the story was amazing.. its wonderful how she could be capable of being strong and taking care for yumi and ame.. very very touching, gorgeous scenery, the story was well made up, it made me tear.. i loved it i give it a 10/10!!!

  15. Anonymous says:

    wow... the best... i love the story xoxo much...
    thank u Admin ur truly d BEST...

  16. Anonymous says:

    I think it should have ended with Yuki howling back at Ame. That would have struck much more emotion into the ending.

  17. Oh my StarClan!
    He's a Furry!

  18. Anonymous says:

    The movie was awesome! Do you think you can add Pokemon 2000?

  19. This movie was seriously VERY good. It made me cry, laugh and feel overall happiness towards the end. A great masterpiece.

  20. Such a good movie. And so sad... I cried during the end, and I had to watch the credits just out of respect... I never watch credits...

  21. Anonymous says:

    This is the first time I've cried in years. Wonderful movie! 11 out of 10!

  22. but language is Japanese. Can't u pls upload English dubbed version?

  23. besides having to read the sub titles that was the best and saddest anime movie i have ever seen no joke i have a head ache now from how much i cried from this movie i absolutely adored this movie!!!!!!

  24. some_day says:

    can someone please explain this to me...why did they say "chan" after every name?

  25. Anonymous says:

    "Chan" is used for name to represent little (somebody name's).

  26. Anonymous says:

    I'm sorry to complain, but could you upload an English version as soon as possible. My younger sister wants to watch this but she doesn't read very fast. Thank you so very much for taking the time to do this.

  27. Anonymous says:

    From Up on poppy hill too:)

  28. Anonymous says:

    It wont play.?

  29. Admin says:

    The English dubbed version is not available yet on the internet, hopefully it will be available soon.

  30. Anonymous says:

    What a beautiful, eccentric, and incredible anime movie disney can't make animation movie like this one. What an original master piece you learn something not like some disney movie about being a brat and trying to be a princess crap like that ew. Nice film loved it so many rushing through me while watching wolf ame and yuki the mom hana was amazing what a women makes me proud of the mom I have. I recommend this movie.

  31. Anonymous says:

    This movie is amazing....gosh I'm starting to cry it was so beautiful! Best Studio Ghibli movie yet!!!!! <3 :')

  32. Anonymous says:

    oops its not Studio Ghibli--but the director of Summer Wars! I love that director to death, all of his movies are wonderful!! I also love Studio Ghibli too!!!! :3

  33. Anonymous says:

    Its so wonderful and splendid movie I ever had a chance to acquintace with ........even m a simple women but I adore dis movie it reminds me how r parents raised us but its end seems to be quite worthy dat how cud children left their mother......Good work japanese u owed 13 out of 10

  34. Anonymous says:

    Wow, this is the second Mamoru Hasoda movie that I saw the trailer and thought, meh, doesn't look all that great, and then actually watched it and loved it. Summer Wars didn't look all that great, but if the pattern holds, it's gonna be awesome, so I better give a chance.

  35. Anonymous says:

    damn it...i cried...i found myself reflected on yuki...damn it this movie caused me those feels.good job on pulling this wonderfull movie at the eyes of who didn't knew of such

  36. Anonymous says:

    Not quite as enjoyable as summer wars and a bit too saccharine at times for me, but nevertheless a great movie. Also, what a great house! If I don't have to do any back breaking labor I would totally live there.

  37. Anonymous says:

    :'( that was sad...it made me tear up! I was not expecting it to end like that, or even start like it did!...It was AWESOME! thank you for uploading!

  38. Anonymous says:

    I haven't cried in a long time (; this movie is wonderful!

  39. Anonymous says:

    its not working

  40. Anonymous says:

    i love this movies story and where it takes place all the characters were amazing. i love anime movies that have romance in it the movie always turns out better in my opinion. P.S. this movie is in my top 6 best movies

  41. Anonymous says:

    It's not available anymore.

  42. Admin says:

    New stream has been added.

  43. Anonymous says:

    It's not available

  44. Anonymous says:

    could you add 9 the one with the little stitchpunk people. thank you

  45. Ame Le wold says:

    Replying to*Sugoi-ne!! love the story. it really made me cry when their father died! T_T*

    Wow you idiot don't spoil movies or i'll rip your head off you'll ruin the movie for people you idiot

  46. this stream is not working .

  47. I love this movie!!! It was really cute & I love the animation!

  48. Anonymous says:

    I cant seem to press play or wacth the movie :(

  49. Anonymous says:

    Please help me

  50. Anonymous says:

    Link not working

  51. Anonymous says:

    doesn't work :'(

  52. Anonymous says:

    It is not working the video

  53. Anonymous says:

    This movie touches even the coldest of hearts. Incredible artwork, beautiful story, amazing music.

    P.S. This is not a Studio Ghibli movie.

  54. Anonymous says:

    I am unable to watch this video. What a disappointment.

  55. Anonymous says:

    it wont let me watch the movie

  56. I can't watch the movie, it's not loading.

  57. Anonymous says:

    Loading, it is not :(

  58. Anonymous says:

    its not loading Q.Q

  59. Anonymous says:

    It doesn't work!!!!

  60. Anonymous says:

    IT DOESN'T WORK, PLEASE FIX IT, ALSO YAMADAS AND POM POKO :-(

  61. Anonymous says:

    The movie won't load and I have to ask, is there supposed to be two of them?

  62. Anonymous says:

    Not working for me I would love to watch this movie but can't. Love the website

  63. Anonymous says:

    HEY! THANKS FOR POSTING THIS BUT ITS BROKEN... :( PLEASE FIX IT SO I CAN WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!

  64. Anonymous says:

    its not loading

  65. Anonymous says:

    The video stopped half way through and now it isn't working anymore

  66. Anonymous says:

    This story is so sweet


    Thanks for posting this

  67. safira says:

    I started crying at the end ;_; Here am sitting ant thinking i am a total weirdo caus i cryed a big ocean for fuq sake

  68. Anonymous says:

    this does not work

  69. Anonymous says:

    Stream is NOT working for this video the first one continuously "loads" and the second link is broken. :(

  70. Anonymous says:

    Hi admin I want to thank u for all the great movies u did a wonderful job I was just wondering If you could put the movie Alvin and he chickmunks ship wrecked plz I would be grateful if u could thx

  71. Alice :) says:

    It won't load...

  72. Anonymous says:

    The thing I dont get is that what happened to the boy with the ear issues and his mom did they becime a good family again

    great movie 7/10

  73. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add "The wind rises" please !?? The Newest and Last of Hayo Miusaki films

  74. Anonymous says:

    Best. Movie. Ever!

    I literally cried my heart out when Ame left, but he was following his heart, so it's okay.

  75. Abby says:

    I'm using my computer and it doesn't work can u fix it admin plz, I would really appericiate it if u do ;) ;)

  76. Anonymous says:

    Oh my god, Ame you little ;_;

  77. Anonymous says:

    tbh its really good.....see black girls can like n draw anime too and if anyone has anything to say about it can come see me n I will fuck u up

  78. how do I find the Wolf Children movie with an english subtitle ? I love the movie but I cant get the subtitle to work! Is it my computer or the movie? There is no problem with my computer, the movie is beautiful but I cant understand what they are saying ! Its driving me crazzzzzzzzzzy!!!!

  79. cteran says:

    I love the part when they were playing and running in the snow

  80. Anonymous says:

    ITS SUB NOT DUB!

  81. Anonymous says:

    its wont show up the stream and i really want to watch it (´;ω;`)

  82. Admin says:

    Anon, Stream was checked and it is working fine, kindly try to use another browser.
    Thanks

  83. Theirs no "english dubb" or subtitiels :/ i love this movie but i cantón understand what their saying

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.