Watch Alvin and the Chipmunks (2007) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeAlvin and the Chipmunks a funny, cute and a fun family flick. The story is interesting and and it will keep your attention from start to finish. Overall it is a surprisingly great film that is definitely something parents should show to their kids. I like the introduction of Alvin and the Chipmunks to the screen. Enjoy movie.

How to Watch Alvin and the Chipmunks (2007) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Alvin and the Chipmunks full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , ,



43 Responses to "Watch Alvin and the Chipmunks (2007) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    This works on my iPad

  2. Anonymous says:

    Great movie... Can you post the 2nd one?

  3. Anonymous says:

    awsome i will alway watch this can you post the 3rd one plzz

  4. Anonymous says:

    When r u adding ice age 4?

  5. Anonymous says:

    Can you plz add twilight saga braking dawn 1 and 2 plz plz plz plz plz

  6. Anonymous says:

    I really like all of the movies posted, but I think it would be great to add a few more. some of my ideas are the pirates of the Caribbean series and finding dory. thanks!!!

  7. Plz post up the cat in the cat movie 2003 plz I love tht movies

  8. Anonymous says:

    Could you please upload Turbo????

  9. Anonymous says:

    Disney owns Star Wars now. Will those movies eventually be added to the site as well?

  10. Anonymous says:

    Can you do pacific rim? :D thanks

  11. momy44 says:

    Thank you for this great site!!!!!
    It is amazing! !!!
    It does work on iphones and androids (we tried both)
    Not all movies work, therefore you should keep trying.
    Thanks again

  12. I love this men like the songs they sing....... n can u upload cat in the hat the movie 2003 ....plz plz plxz

  13. Anonymous says:

    Please can you add the smurfs 2????????????

  14. Anonymous says:

    Please can you add the smurfs 2 to your list!??

  15. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add Shrek Forever After

  16. Anonymous says:

    can you please add Ferngully one and two

  17. Anonymous says:

    Can you add alvin and the chipmunks 2? :)

  18. Anonymous says:

    can you add alvin and chipmunk shipwect

  19. sam juby says:

    nice alvin and the chipmunk . you rock guys .

  20. Anonymous says:

    can you plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add alvin and the chipmunks 2

  21. funnygirl says:

    i saw all alvin movies

  22. Anonymous says:

    THNX TO UR SITE I SAW ALL ALVIN MOVIES. I HAV CD'S OF ALVIN 2 AND 3 AND NOW I SAW 1 COOOOOOOOOOL

  23. Anonymous says:

    it wont work on my xbox

  24. Anonymous says:

    post the second and third pleaaasssseeee thank you soooooo muck :) :D

  25. Anonymous says:

    It takes a long time for the play button to come up on every movie I watch. Can you please try to fix that?

  26. Anonymous says:

    I have a lot of problems with this site, but I still enjoy this site :) my first problem is that it takes a long time for the play button to come up. Next when I fast forward the movie, it stops and freezes for some reason. Then finally when I press somewhere an ad pops up. Please try to fix these problems.

  27. Anonymous says:

    I AM. SOOOOOOOO FUCKING MAD. THIS SITE IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

  28. Anonymous says:

    are you going to answer me no 2 and 3 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  29. Love this movie , it's so adorable could you please post the 3rd one Chipwrecked ? thanks !!

  30. Anonymous says:

    It takes really long for it to load bjt I enjoy the movies

  31. Anonymous says:

    Would you please add alvin and the chipmunks 2?

  32. Anonymous says:

    can you please add tinke bell and the pirate fairy

  33. Anonymous says:

    there's no sound

  34. Anonymous says:

    I <3 this movieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  35. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add big mamma so funny

  36. Anonymous says:

    i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  37. Anonymous says:

    i lovee this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  38. Anonymous says:

    love your site. cool job. not working on my laptop though.

  39. Anonymous says:

    does not works WHY?

  40. Anonymous says:

    does not work

  41. This comment has been removed by the author.
  42. I love alvin and the chipmunks sooooo much but the only problem is that this site doesn't work on my Samsung Galaxy Note and that make me soooooooo mad cause I can't download any movie.

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.