Like Facebook Page Free Disney Movies + Important Note

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeFirst, I would like to thank you all for your support and for visiting my blog. I hope you all enjoying your stay here. I have now more than 270 movies on my blog (Disney/Non Disney/Animated/Non Animated) and I hope you and your kids are enjoying them. I also got 15k facebook fans on my page which is great (Thanks for everyone who like our page). If you haven't already, please like our Facebook page! It's really important to do so and I will mention the reasons below. Please don't request movies in this post :) let's just talk about the facebook page and it would nice to know your opinion on the blog and the work I did here, I have been adding movies for more than 5 months :)

Why is it important to Like our Facebook page?
1- You will get notification when new movies are added
2- We don't have a membership and email subscription so the only way to reach you is via facebook
3- If the server is down or domain name (name of the website) has been changed, you won't be able to access my blog and won't be able to watch movies
If you don't have a Facebook account then be sure to bookmark (save to favorites) both my blog and my facebook page. Have a great day and you can like my facebook page below.

Labels:



15 Responses to "Like Facebook Page Free Disney Movies + Important Note"

  1. Anonymous says:

    is a window's vista not able to watch the movies? I have the newest version of ADobe flash player

  2. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for so much!

  3. Anonymous says:

    You're Awesome!!!!!! Thank you!!!! :D

  4. Anonymous says:

    I really really really adore this blog. Thank you for all you do to make people happy!Sincerely, Hannah <3 :)

  5. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comments and I am glad to hear you like my blog. Anon, movies should work fine on all operating systems. Maybe try again using another browser.

  6. Anonymous says:

    Hello, the videos are back to saying that they are not uploaded. I'm the guy with the windows vista. After the 23rd of september I was able to watch movies. But today I'm back to my problem of before. Please fix it!

  7. Anonymous says:

    I really love this blog whole bunch of great movies but I was wondering if you can get some Nickelodeon movies like Rugrats doug good burger these are just some ideasthere's a lot of good Nickelodeon movies 2 other than that the blog is great thank you for making the blog

  8. Anonymous says:

    Could you please add the "Night at the Museum" movies? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

  9. Jessica says:

    I love this website so much, but lately a lot of the movies won't play. If there is a way you could fix it, that would be amazing. Thanks so much for listing so many different movies! :D

  10. Anonymous says:

    could you add "how to train your dragon 2" please ild be ever so grateful

  11. Anonymous says:

    Loook im the first one

  12. Anonymous says:

    Can u add some more anime romance films plz xx

  13. Anonymous says:

    Please please please fix the harry potter movies! They hv been removed frome the public :(
    By the way i just love love this site <3

  14. where has the horror section gone

  15. Mine keeps telling me to create an account and I do but still keeps saying same thing also asks for credit or debit card info but doesn't charge the card anything any suggestions?

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.