Looking for More Free Disney Movies? A Great List of Movies to watch Online

Disney Movies Online For FreeI hope you all are doing well. Here you will find another great selection of Disney and Non Disney movies. Follow the links below to watch top films online. Please comment and let me know your favorite 2013 movie.

Learn how to watch Free Disney Movies online Without Download
1- Click on the name of the movie you would like to watch
2- Click the 'play' button on the embedded video (Stream).
2- The video player needs to buffer movie to play it, give it 5-10 minutes.
The video player allows you to watch Disney full movies in full screen, You can find the full screen mode button in the lower right corner of the video player. Please submit a comment to confirm that stream is working and let us know the device you used to watch stream (Laptop, iPad, iPod, iPhone, Phone ...etc).
Walking with Dinosaurs 3D (2013)Teen Beach Movie (2013)Brave (2012)Wreck-It Ralph (2012)Tangled 2 Ever After (2012)Hocus Pocus (1993)Hotel for Dogs (2009)TRON Legacy (2010)Frankenweenie (2012)From Up on Poppy Hill (2011)Cars 2 (2011)Up (2009)Toy Story 3 (2010)Finding Nemo (2003)

Labels: , ,



83 Responses to "Looking for More Free Disney Movies? A Great List of Movies to watch Online"

  1. Anonymous says:

    You are awesomee.....do u know that A-W-E-S-O-M-E awesome!!!!!.....thank u soooo much for uploading these movies....

  2. FROZEN, wow ! I Like the movie thank u so mch, It is working great on my phone. Keep up doing good job.

  3. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add the princess twins of legendale, my sisters really want to see it. Love this website btw. Keep it up!

  4. Could you add "imagine that" please.

  5. Anonymous says:

    Could u add "divergent" please I would love to see it though I'm not sure it's a Disney movie

  6. could you add mr peabody and sherman please

  7. Anonymous says:

    can you get the new captain america please

  8. Anonymous says:

    Can you get the new captain America, now you see me, Divergent,

  9. Anonymous says:

    Can you add smarthouse, the luck of the Irish, the thirteenth year, and catch that kid pleaseee!

  10. Anonymous says:

    I am trying to find an old Disney Movie from 1988.
    Save The Dog with Cindy Williams.

  11. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add that alpha and omega 2

  12. Anonymous says:

    Can u add saving mr. Banks

  13. Anonymous says:

    Can you add Rio 2 please!!

  14. Anonymous says:

    Can you add Rio 2 please

  15. Anonymous says:

    Can please add Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 �� please....

  16. Anonymous says:

    I love this site soooooooo much! Can you upload the wind rises pleeeeaaase?

  17. Anonymous says:

    Yes please add rio 2!!

  18. Can you please add the new Tinkerbell pirate movie

  19. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for all your work in getting the movies up for us:) Pls would you put Tower of Terror up. Thanks

  20. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add Surf's Up, from 2007. I love that film !!

  21. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for all your work. It is really appreciated!

  22. Anonymous says:

    These requests just get out of hand, i say if you want anymore movies wait or go buy it.

  23. Anonymous says:

    All the movies ice asked for never even got added and I asked months ago I just gave up because the movies I want to see they don't sell no more

  24. Anonymous says:

    Omg thx soooo much for posting these, they are fantastic!!!!!

  25. Anonymous says:

    Could you add the croods you have a picture of it but no movie otherwise did good

  26. Awesome! Love this blogsite!! Thank you for all these movies! Can you please add Thor, Thor the Dark World, Iron Man 1,2,3, and Captain America 1,2

  27. Anonymous says:

    Can you add rio 2 plzz

  28. Anonymous says:

    I agree

  29. Anonymous says:

    I agree

  30. Anonymous says:

    Agree

  31. Anonymous says:

    Pleez cud u add Tinkerbell And The Pirate Fairy and Rio 2 pleez
    Anyway u r coin a nice job at this website
    Thank you sooooooo much for this website

  32. Fantastic. I can now watch fab films on my fne. Thnx ur great

  33. Anonymous says:

    Can you upload mr. Peabody and Sherman

  34. Anonymous says:

    Could u upload up up and away please cant find it anywhere

  35. Anonymous says:

    Yes please!!

  36. Anonymous says:

    Admin can u please add the kung fu panda 2 plz!!!

  37. Anonymous says:

    I agree can you add mr.peabody please and thanks if you do

  38. Anonymous says:

    U r doing a treat job ... and I have a request can u plzz add " the wind rises" I really want to watch that movie plzz plzz add this movie on this site

  39. Anonymous says:

    plz put sherk happy ever after or something like that PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

  40. Anonymous says:

    Thank you for all the movies that you share, i love it.

  41. Anonymous says:

    I agree

  42. tanushree says:

    A billion kisses, no a zillion kisses.
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

  43. Anonymous says:

    WOW!!!!!! your website is the BEST!!!!! i wish i could meet u and thank u in person your AWESOME!!!!!!

  44. Anonymous says:

    you must be a great person if all these people want to thank u.

    ps. your website will be even more awesome if u add the pirates of the caribbean movies,pls im a huge fan and i wish i could watch it again! thanks in advance : )

  45. Anonymous says:

    Can you upload Maleficent? (Disney) And thanks for taking your time to share these movies with us!

  46. Anonymous says:

    Luv movies and u thnx

  47. Anonymous says:

    Can you please add catching fire

  48. can you please add tinkerbell pirate fairy .. puuhhleassseeeee

  49. Thank you soooo much . I really love you for create this site . i have been searching all these Disneys movie for ages . thank you again . May God bless you .

  50. Anonymous says:

    Yes plzzzzz if u did dat wud b epic

  51. Anonymous says:

    Agree

  52. Anonymous says:

    how to train your dragon 2

  53. Anonymous says:

    can you add maleficent on here and how to train your dragon 2 please? Btw I LOVE your website it is AWESOME it works great!

  54. Anonymous says:

    Can u please add divergent and parental guidance and how to train your dragon 2. Love this website

  55. Anonymous says:

    Can u pleasssse add "cloud 9" and" another cinderella story"

  56. Anonymous says:

    Yes pppppplllllllzzzzzzzz add it;)

  57. Anonymous says:

    can you please add the secret garden 1993 and the Disney prom movie?

  58. Anonymous says:

    Agree

  59. Anonymous says:

    GALAXY S 3 WORKS GREAT! SUPER FAST!

  60. Anonymous says:

    Can you add star wars

  61. Anonymous says:

    Could you add finding nemo 2? I think its called 'Finding Dori'

  62. Please put another cinderella story 2008

  63. Anonymous says:

    can u please add box trolls, maze runner and muppets most wanted.
    please!

  64. Anonymous says:

    Eddie's million dollar cook-off? Max Keebler big move? Brink?

  65. Anonymous says:

    u re great ! thank you !

  66. Admin says:

    You are welcome. Thanks for your comment.

  67. Anonymous says:

    Monsters university isn't working,could you fix that plz

  68. Anonymous says:

    When I clicked monsters university, it said that the page doesn't exist

  69. Anonymous says:

    Can you put up ' Now You See Me, Now You Dont'?

  70. Anonymous says:

    You have most of the holloweentown movies can add the third, holloweentown high? And can you make available for android please?

  71. Anonymous says:

    Please add "Another Cinderella Story"
    Omg please with Selena Gomez!!!

  72. Anonymous says:

    I was on here yesterday and it had lots of choices... I come on today and I cant find anything! so annoying

  73. Anonymous says:

    Can u upload the giver pls?

  74. Anonymous says:

    Hey Admin can you PLEASE ADD ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS: CHIWRECKED. And I LOVE YOUR WEBSITE ITS AWESOME I WATCH MOVIES ON HERE ALL THE TIME. JUST PLEASE ADD THIS MOVIE

  75. Anonymous says:

    BEST WEBSITE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  76. Anonymous says:

    Add movie - You Wish! One of best movies that I miss watching. Pls add

  77. Anonymous says:

    Great website but can you add - Another Cinderella story and A cinderella story once upon a song pleasee!!

  78. Like the list seen all though

  79. RIO! says:

    PLEASEEEEE get the rest of the land before time movies! <3 I really want to watch the land before 5 the mysterious island? I think its number 5, if not its 4. MAHALO!

  80. Minks says:

    Could you please add, Never Ending Story 1 & 2 . Also, The Last Star Fighter. I still cannot find the Spiderwick chronicles in English even though I finally figured out how to use your site.
    You've done an incredible job and a good mix of movies. Oh, oh, Saving Grace but with the English lady it's a comedy, not for kids because of the smoking theme. Thank you again. I just watched Despicable me#2. As long as no one called it was fine but if there was an interruption you could hear the.voice but no picture or picture wouldn't move.

  81. Lauren says:

    Can you get Epic in an English version? For me they are both Spanish
    Thanks!!!

  82. Minks says:

    I don't know how you do this but I'm disabled and would be happy to learn or do some other kind of help you need. Let me know if your interested in my help. I type 70wpm if that even makes a difference. I want to learn pc's how to fix them. Due to pain level I can't go to school yet.let me know how you want to contact me if I can be of assistance, no charge, I just want to know anything pc. I appreciate your site as I have no tv connected.

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.