Watch The Maleficent (2014) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeMaleficent is a very enjoyable Disney movie, it's a remake of an old story. Angelina Jolie was great as Maleficent, she stole the show. The characters are fin to watch. It's totally different if we compare it to 'Sleeping Beauty' but it's a movie that stand on its own and worth watching. I definitely recommend this movies to everyone. Enjoy viewing and don't forget to comment after you watch full movie.

How to Watch Maleficent (2014) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Maleficent full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.
Click HERE to watch Maleficent Full Movie

Labels: , , , , ,



57 Responses to "Watch The Maleficent (2014) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Not working just saw half of it then it no longer worked half the movie was cool but i wanna see all of it

  2. Admin says:

    Anon, it's working fine here. I just tested it and 2nd half worked without any issues. Please refresh the page and try again.

  3. Omg... Dude I officially love u because u have uploaded this movie..I've been waiting,!!

  4. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comment :)

  5. Anonymous says:

    It's not showing up on my screen... the two vid options... refreshed it and still not working... XO I love this movie so much and hope that it'll work in the future :)

  6. Anonymous says:

    You are AMAZING!! Thank you!!!

  7. Anonymous says:

    Me to

  8. Anonymous says:

    Hello thanx so much for putting this up
    Can you but up Big hero 6 once it's out please

  9. Anonymous says:

    It keeps saying that you have to make an account

  10. Anonymous says:

    not working

  11. Anonymous says:

    …tgal que hnintai npanuod den!loveit

  12. Anonymous says:

    I love the movie but will you please add mama mia?

  13. Anonymous says:

    Mama mia thanks!

  14. Anonymous says:

    Not working. Thanks for the rest of the movies my kids love this site.

  15. Fiona :) says:

    This is awesome! I love this movie! And I love your site!!! XD

  16. Anonymous says:

    Will you add Justin and the Knights of Valor?

  17. How do you get the sub titles off???

  18. Anonymous says:

    Please add how to train your Dragon 2! :D

  19. not working it wants me to create a account and I'm not doing that

  20. Anonymous says:

    Not working...

  21. Anonymous says:

    Doesn't work

  22. Anonymous says:

    Works great!!!

  23. Anonymous says:

    Not working on my tablet

  24. Pls add the maze runner I'm a huge fan I'd die if I couldn't watch it

  25. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for the movie but it's not working

  26. Ohh great, they got maleficent now :)

  27. I can't make the screen bigger!! It's the same with frozen too, such a shame but thanks anyway! Keep going we love youuuu!!!

  28. Anonymous says:

    It let me watch this on my galaxy s3.. the sound was a tiny bit off on mine.. but not bad at all..

  29. Anonymous says:

    When I did it the first time it worked but now its not

  30. Anonymous says:

    It doesn't work for me. I am on a galaxy phone.

  31. Anonymous says:

    Buffering through out movie.

  32. Anonymous says:

    Still buffering and now the screen is black

  33. Anonymous says:

    Can you please put up the muppets most wanted?

  34. Anonymous says:

    Could you put Big Hero 6 please

  35. Loved it!!!! If you could I would love for you to add The Hunger Games: The Mockingjay when it comes out! I love what you've done here. I really appreciate it. I've watched alot of movies. Thank you so much♡

  36. Anonymous says:

    I loved it! :) Could you put on the Penguins Of Madagascar 2014 movie please i want to watch it.

  37. Anonymous says:

    could you add daddy im a zombie

  38. Anonymous says:

    All I see is a picture of maleficent. No movie.

  39. Anonymous says:

    Sorry, but would not be handing over any card details. Says 7 day free trial. So, make it free. I don't have a credit card anyhoo.

  40. Admin says:

    Anon, it's free. You don't have to enter your credit. Just click on the link in the main post and you will be able to watch movie online for free.

  41. can you put more disney movies

  42. Anonymous says:

    It's saying the blog doesn't exist :(

  43. Anonymous says:

    Won't even load for me.

  44. Anonymous says:

    its not working, the video player wont pop up either ://

  45. Anonymous says:

    Not working AT ALL!!!!!!

  46. Watching up.... I relly love the movie .It's so thrilling and adventurous.I appreciate the way you presented it.
    good job.
    could you please upload more upcoming movies .

  47. Anonymous says:

    It is not working!! :'(

  48. Anonymous says:

    Just says page doesn't exist :(

  49. Minks says:

    At the beginning the talking wasn't in sync with their lip movement. I don't know if it improved or I just quit noticing because I was so caught up in the movie.
    I still haven't been able to watch the Spiderwick chronicles due to android phone and no flash player. I've tried all kinds of apps but have not found one that will allow me to watch.
    Can you do that thing you do so we can watch it? It sends me to a different site. Wants me to make an account then tells me my card is no good. Card is fine. Says to download a ilivid video player but the link sends you to a game to download and Google play doesn't have the ilivid player that it shows on the movie screen.
    Alcatel, Fierce two, one touch, android 4.4.2
    Thank you for all the great movies.
    I notice that after it streams I have a black screen. But if I keep tapping on it it starts to flicker and then the movie starts. If I don't tap movie doesn't play.

  50. Minks says:

    cont....It happens on all the movies I play.

  51. Unknown says:

    The best movie I have seen

  52. Where is the play button? I can't find it and there was something but I need to install...

  53. Anonymous says:

    Some work but most don't like the song of the south. Great website but before putting movies on make sure they work!

  54. Admin says:

    Dear All,

    to watch the movie you will find the link above the banner.

    Enjoy and Thanks for watching........

  55. Anonymous says:

    The picture not good

  56. lmanson says:

    Played perfectly, HTC ONE M8,combined with chromecast.

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.